This parent participation class uses a variety of games to engage your child in group activities including shooting/dribbling, tunnels, big balls, and latters. The development of motor skills, such as kicking, running and jumping is stressed. Lil’ Strikers is the first in the progression of classes that advance by age.
Saturday classes continue year round. Our weekday classes run from September to June.
Please wear athletic pants or shorts and sneakers, shin guards are not required
Each child will receive a SoccerKicks T-shirt for their first session
Classes will be held on the field turf
Each session is 6 weeks long unless noted.
Ages 1.5 - 3 years old.
- All coaches/staff and spectators are required to wear a mask while in the building.
- Children over the age of 5 must wear a mask at all times.
- Please show up only 5-10 minutes prior to the class to make sure the class before is done.
- Please make use of our hand sanitizer which is located throughout the facility (check with staff if you cannot locate one.)
- Please do not linger after classes, as the next groups will be entering shortly after.
- Sanitizing of equiptment will be done in between classes.
- Classes will ALL run indoors.
- Entrance will be through the front door and Exit will be our side door.
Saturday Classes ( 6 Week Sessions)
Price: $105 (plus $15 yearly membership)
Saturdays (8:30AM) 01/30 - 03/06 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Saturdays (9:30AM) 12/12 - 01/23* @ Potash Hill Road Call to Register
01/30 - 03/06 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Saturdays (10:30AM) 01/30 - 03/06 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Saturdays (11:30AM) 01/30 - 03/06 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Winter Weekday Lil' Strikers
(6 Week Sessions - $105)
Tuesdays (10:30AM) 01/26 - 03/09 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Tuesdays (12:30AM) 01/26 - 03/09 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Wednesdays (9:15AM) 01/27 - 03/10 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Thursdays (9:15AM) 01/28 - 03/11 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Friday (10:15AM) 01/29 - 03/12 @ Potash Hill Rd.
*Session skips 02/15 - 02/19
MISSED the first day? Call to see if we still have room, fees may be prorated. Call us at the center at 978-649-9393
All players must have a TSC membership to play (this may be done when registering by mail or online for the program). For more details, please check out our membership page.
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 18 Progress Ave, Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 500 Potash Hill Road, Tyngsboro, MA 01879