The Rookie program introduces the fundamentals of TBall through fun activities. This instructional program begins the development of skills in throwing, fielding, hitting, and base-running. It also introduces the basic concepts of the game. This program is open to boys and girls. Weekday classes end in early June and start again in early September. We offer weekend classes throughout the summer or a Soccer and Multisports class during the weekdays over the summer (for ages 3-4 1/2) and other camp options for ages 5+.
- Please wear shorts and sneakers, and bring a glove if you have one, we have extras if you need to use our gloves.
- Each child will receive a TSC Baseball Sluggers t-shirt for their first session
- Classes will be held on the field turf
- Each session is 6 weeks long unless noted
- This class is NON parent participation.
- All coaches/staff and spectators are required to wear a mask while in the building.
- Children are not required to wear one during the class, but is optional.
- Please show up only 5-10 minutes prior to the class to make sure the class before is done.
- Please make use of our hand sanitizer which is located throughout the facility (check with staff if you cannot locate one.)
- Please do not linger after classes, as the next groups will be entering shortly after.
- Sanitizing will be done in between classes.
- Classes will ALL run indoors.
- Entrance will be through the front door and Exit will be our side door.
Fall/Winter TBall Saturday Classes
(6 Week Sessions - $105)
Saturdays (9:30AM) 10/31 - 12/05 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Saturdays (10:30AM) 10/31 - 12/05 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Saturdays (11:30AM) 10/31 - 12/05 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Fall Weekday TBall (Ages 3 to 6)
Mondays (10:15AM) 10/26-11/30 @ Progress Ave. Register Here!
Wednesdays (11:15AM) 10/28-12/01 @ Progress Ave. Register Here!
Wednesdays (1:30PM) 10/28-12/01 @ Potash Hill Rd. Register Here!
Fridays (9:30AM) 10/30-12/03 @ Potash Hill Rd. Register Here!
Fridays (12:30PM) 10/30-12/03 @ Progress Ave. Register Here!
MISSED the first day? Call to see if we still have room, fees may be prorated. Call us at the center at 978-649-9393
All players must have a TSC membership to play (this may be done when registering by mail or online for the program). For more details, please check out our membership page.
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 18 Progress Ave, Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 500 Potash Hill Road, Tyngsboro, MA 01879