A program designed for motor skills development where participants, ages 3 - 6, will be introduced to a variety of sports: soccer, football, t-ball, lacrosse, floor hockey and kickball. Part of the class the players learn the skills of the game followed by game play. All classes are 45 minutes long and each session is 6 weeks. Please wear light clothing and sneakers.
- Please wear shorts and sneakers.
- Each child will receive a TSC Multisports t-shirt for their first session
- Classes will be held on the field turf
- Each session is 6 weeks long unless noted
- This Class is NON parent participation.
- All coaches/staff and spectators are required to wear a mask while in the building.
- Children over the age of 5 must wear a mask at all times.
- Please show up only 5-10 minutes prior to the class to make sure the class before is done.
- Please make use of our hand sanitizer which is located throughout the facility (check with staff if you cannot locate one.)
- Please do not linger after classes, as the next groups will be entering shortly after.
- Sanitizing will be done in between classes.
- Classes will ALL run indoors.
- Entrance will be through the front door and Exit will be our side door.
Fall/Winter Saturday Multisports Classes
(6 Week Sessions - $105)
Saturdays (8:30AM) 01/30 - 03/06 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Saturdays (9:30AM) 01/30 - 03/06 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Saturdays (10:30AM) 01/30 - 03/06 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Saturdays (11:30AM) 01/30 - 03/06 @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Winter Weekday Multisports Classes
(6 Week Sessions - $105)
Tuesdays (09:30AM) 01/26 - 03/09 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Tuesdays (1:30PM) 01/26 - 03/09 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Wednesdays (10:30AM) 01/27 - 03/10 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Wednesdays (12:30PM) 01/27 - 03/10 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Thursdays (09:30AM) 01/28 - 03/11 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Thursdays (10:30AM) 01/28 - 03/11 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Thursdays (12:30PM) 01/28 - 03/11 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Fridays (09:15AM) 01/29 - 03/12 @ Potash Hill Rd.
Fridays (12:30PM) 01/29 - 03/12 @ Potash Hill Rd.
*Session skips 02/15 - 02/19
Missed the first day? Call the center to see if we still have room. Fees will be prorated. Call us at the center at 978-649-9393 with any questions.
All players must have a Center membership to play (this may be done when registering by mail or online for the program). For more details, please check out our membership page.
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 18 Progress Ave, Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 500 Potash Hill Rd, Tyngsboro, MA 01879