The progression class for Strikers features more advanced skill games and activities related to soccer. This class develops kicking, balance, dribbling, and foot-eye coordination. A portion time is spent playing small sided soccer games. Saturday classes continue year round. Our weekday classes run from September to June. Our Summer Vacation schedule is available for July and August.
- Please wear athletic pants or shorts and sneakers, shin guards are not required
- Each child will receive a SoccerKicks T-shirt for their first session
- Classes will be held on the field turf
- Each session is 6 weeks long unless noted
- This class has NO parent participation.
- All coaches/staff and spectators are required to wear a mask while in the building.
- Children are not required to wear one during the class, but is optional.
- Please show up only 5-10 minutes prior to the class to make sure the class before is done.
- Please make use of our hand sanitizer which is located throughout the facility (check with staff if you cannot locate one.)
- Please do not linger after classes, as the next groups will be entering shortly after.
- Sanitizing of equiptment will be done in between classes.
- Classes will ALL run indoors.
- Entrance will be through the front door and Exit will be our side door.
(6 Week Sessions)
Price: $105 (plus $15 yearly membership)
Fall Weekday Shooters:
(6 Week Sessions )
Price: $105 (plus $15 annual membership)
Mondays (10:30AM) 10/26-11/30 @ Potash Hill Rd. Register Here!
Mondays (1:30PM) 10/26-11/30 @ Progress Ave. Register Here!
Tuesdays (10:15AM) 10/27-12/01 @ Progress Ave. Register Here!
Wednesday (9:30AM) 10/28-12/02 @ Potash Hill Rd. Register Here!
Thursday (11:30AM) 10/29-12/03 @ Potash Hill Rd. Register Here!
Thursdays (1:30PM) 10/29-12/03 @ Progress Ave. Register Here!
Fridays (11:15AM) 10/30-12/04 @ Progress Ave. Register Here!
Missed the first day? Call the center to see if we still have room. Fees will be prorated. Call us at 978-649-9393 with any questions.
All players must have a Center membership to play (this may be done when registering by mail or online for the program). For more details, please check out our membership page.
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 18 Progress Ave, Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 500 Potash Hill Rd, Tyngsboro, MA 01879