Soccer Camps at TSC
Our indoor camp has no rain outs, excessive heat (air conditioned) or bugs!
INTERNATIONAL SOCCER CAMPS
What will this camp include?
· Professional British Coaching Staff
· Programs for all levels and ages
· Individual skill development
· Innovative curriculum
· Daily World Cup style Tournament
· Fantastic cultural experience
· FREE ball, FREE T shirt (see Challenger website for details)
Who: Ages 6-13
When: Half Day (9AM-12PM): $195
Half Day (1PM - 4PM): $195
Full Day (9AM - 4PM) : $275
The indoor camps fill very quickly so don't get shutout(doors), register early. Five dates to choose from, register online at www.challengersports.com or click on the date below and go directly to that camp's registration:
Tyngsboro Sports Center Challenger Summer Camp 2020
Date(s): June 22nd - June 26th
July 6th - July 10th
July 20th - July 24th
August 3rd - August 7th
August 17th - August 21st
Location: 500 Potash Hill Road
For questions, contact Mo Abarak of Challenger at 401-213-0463 or at
Be a host family and get an $80 credit - download the details
TSC offers before and after care (8am until 6pm). You must contact TSC at 978-649-9393 to sign up for the before/after care.
Challenger Sports began as British Soccer Camps in 1985 with 200 children; in 2016 we coached 127,000 children in 2400 camps nationwide. Challenger has been runningcamps at TSC since 2006 and we are proud to have been selected to provide a venue for their camps year after year.
All of our staff come from the United Kingdom and are a minimum of a UEFA ‘C’ Licensed coach. The UEFA ‘C’ License is equivalent to the USSF ‘B’ License.
· Personally assessed by our Full-Time U.K staff.
· Has a Visa from the U.S Embassy.
· Has a full Criminal Background check.
· Attends two, weekend long training and assessment days before they are offered a position.
· Is trained in the “Challenger Way” before they enter the U.S
Multi-level curriculum developed by our full-time U.K staff. Each program we run has a desired outcome and is run to ensure that every player develops in at least one aspect of their game, whether as an individual or within the team dynamic.
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 500 Potash Hill Rd, Tyngsboro, MA 01879