Lil' Sticks is a child developmental program that uses a variety of engaging activities to promote the enjoyment of physical activity and the interest of lacrosse. Classes are professionally designed to develop motor skills, physical fitness and create self confidence.
- Instructor to student ratio is kept small to maximize individual development.
- This class is NOT a parent participation class.
- This program is open to boys and girls.
- Classes meet weekly for 45 minutes and run for 6 weeks.
- We provide the necessary equipment.
Spring/Summer Saturday Lil' Sticks:
Price: Listed Below (plus $15 yearly membership)
Saturdays (9:30AM) 06/03 - 07/15* @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Saturdays (10:30AM) 06/03 - 07/15* @ Potash Hill Road Not Running
6 week session, $115. Skips 7/1
**Check out our new combined Lacrosse/Floor Hockey class offered weekdays!**
Son or daughter older than 6? More clinics for ages 6+ in our Clinics tab or our TSX Lacrosse for grades 2+ on the website.
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 500 Potash Hill Rd