Lil' Sticks is a child developmental program that uses a variety of engaging activities to promote the enjoyment of physical activity and the interest of lacrosse. Classes are professionally designed to develop motor skills, physical fitness and create self confidence. Instructor to student ratio is kept small to maximize individual development. This class is NON parent participation. This program is open to boys and girls and runs 6 weeks (45 mins in duration each week)
- All coaches/staff and spectators are required to wear a mask while in the building.
- Children over the age of 5 must wear a mask at all times.
- Please show up only 5-10 minutes prior to the class to make sure the class before is done.
- Please make use of our hand sanitizer which is located throughout the facility (check with staff if you cannot locate one.)
- Please do not linger after classes, as the next groups will be entering shortly after.
- Sanitizing will be done in between classes.
- Classes will ALL run indoors.
- Entrance will be through the front door and Exit will be our side door.
Saturday Lil' Sticks: (6 Week Sessions)
Price: $105 (plus $15 yearly membership)
Saturdays (9:30AM) 12/12 - 01/23* @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
Saturdays (10:30AM) 12/12 - 01/23* @ Potash Hill Road Register Here!
**Check out our new combined Lacrosse/Floor Hockey class offered weekdays!**
Son or daughter older than 6? More clinics for ages 6+ in our Clinics tab or our TSX Lacrosse for grades 2+ on the website.
Tyngsboro Sports Center, 500 Potash Hill Rd